SCM will streamline
your entire project.
In an effort to protect against current market conditions, we take every opportunity to find efficiencies in the construction timeline. Our team takes meticulous care to see that every little detail of each project is examined from top to bottom multiple times, from the initial conceptual plan to the last handshake.
- Property is identified by your acquisitions team.
- We can review your project thoroughly before you make an offer.
- Once under contract, our team visits the site for a full investigation of the site and inspections of the entire property.
- We carefully list all costs to repair and improve.
- Ensure the project plan meets every expectation of your operating company.
- Review current zoning.
- Review requirements for obtaining building permits.
- Meet with the appropriate authority to explain the full scope of the project.
- Manage conditional or special use permits process.
- We collaborate with the most experienced design consultants and suppliers to package the whole project into a detailed, clean document to submit for building permits.
- To maintain efficiency, we begin the preconstruction process while the project goes through the permitting process.
- Construction drawings are engineered, stamped, and permitted.
- Through our trusted networks of service providers, designers, and suppliers, we accelerate the estimation processes.
- Site visits with each subcontractor for scope verification.
- A transparent final budget for the project is provided on your portal.
- In order to cut down on construction time, contracts are made with suppliers as soon as the go-ahead is given. This way, when the project execution team is ready to go to the field, we already have the first contracts in place.
- Our SCM project management team and field supervisors will execute all scopes of work, focusing on subcontractor, coordination, schedule, and budget.
- With a focus on safety and quality, our field supervision team will manage the day-to-day operations, including onsite horizontal, vertical, MEP, and interior scopes.
- Using industry-leading software like Procore, the Project Management team will prioritize efficiency with project controls and oversee open communication with you, the owner, through weekly progress meetings and monthly updates.
- When the project reaches substantial completion, our project team will manage the punch list and finalization process to ensure a smooth transition for you and/or your operations management.
Final project delivered to kickstart your return.
Would you like to know more?
Interested in only one aspect of the timeline? We also offer these services individually. Contact us to see how we can help execute any aspect of your project. 855-588-1326